Saturday, August 15, 2009

Putting Artwork In Fine Art America




Gizmo And Sneakers
I just finished this pet portrait for a friend at work.
I thought it would be nice to put my paintings there. It's a cool site to try different options with frames, mats, canvas and paper. Also you can make the paintings into custom cards.


                                                            Rose Breasted Gross Beak

Another of my digital painting in Fine Art America. I bought this one as a wrap-around canvas to check them out. I was pleased. It was shipped well padded, ready to hang.


                                                                          Red Dahlia

I don't paint flowers, and I don't like the color red, much. So I don't know why I had to paint these. But they were the first of many dahlias that bloomed in our garden this year. I did enjoy painting them. Who knows, it may be the start of something new for me.

No comments: